Since 1999, Digital Shape Technologies Inc. has developed Webfolio®, a high-value added investment management software used by internationally renowned companies.
We are looking for a senior Java developer with excellent knowledge of financial markets, who can turn clients’ needs into software solutions.
Your main responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Technical Director, you will:
- Analyze customers’ application requirements related to financial markets activities.
- Supervise and/or develop appropriate technological solutions.
- Ensure sustainability of the solutions by implementing validations (automatic or manual) and performance analysis (profiling).
- Expertise in the development of large-scale financial applications, based on Java EE, EJB (WildFly or WebLogic) technology platforms.
- Proficient in designing MS SQL and Oracle databases (operation and optimization).
- In-depth knowledge of the MVC model, multilevel architecture and basic design models such as singleton and factory.
- Minimum 10 years of experience as Java developer.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer engineering or software engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of financial markets, such as valuation, general ledger, P&L, statistical analysis, etc.
- Bilingual English / French.